Monday, December 19, 2011

The Voice New Testament: Revised & Updated

The Voice™ Bible translation was a gift to attendees at the Catalyst Atlanta Conference in October, 2011. I was not an attendee, but a volunteer and somehow missed getting a copy of this book. It was quite the topic of conversation and I made plans to get this book after I returned home.

I was absolutely surprised and pleased when I found out it was available for book review through Booksneeze.com. What a blessing!

I must say, I cannot put this book down. The stories absolutely come alive. Even though I have studied the bible and listened to many sermons at church, I found myself learning more about God's word through this book. It has a very personal touch and an easy flow.

I recommend this book to both bible scholars and ordinary, God-loving people... like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment