Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Garage Door Opener Revisited Part Two

I am so excited! We finally caught up with our finances and "Murphy's" and were able to purchase a new garage door opener with cash! We saved about $200 by having my son and husband install it. They took their time and did an excellent job! I think it was a great experience for both of them and I think my son learned a lot!
It seems like such a small thing to be excited about something as mundane as a garage opener, but maybe it's the little things in life that keep me going!

2 comments:

  1. Last summer my father and I reinstalled an entire sink in my bedroom's bathroom. Although there was much cursing and general contempt, it was a father-son bonding experience to say the least!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah This is a nice post garage doors installation, openers, repairing and designing is really important for making your home graceful.
    garage doors

    ReplyDelete